Странице

27. 7. 2015.

Introducing My Dragon Eggs Species - General Introduction

For more than one year now I've been making my original dragon eggs with dragon stories. Dragon eggs are hand made and there are several dragon species, of which each has different dragon story. I print dragon stories on a tiny scroll with antique look, and for a while now I also offer additional feature: personalized Dragon Keeper Certificate. My duty is to warn people of possible consequences, so I always add this warning:
CAUTION: If you put the egg into fire, you do that at your own risk! It will either burn or hatch a dragon.

Golden Dust dragon egg

Last year I've announced that I will introduce my original dragon eggs, and for reasons unknown to me, I did not do that. Perhaps I was too busy and too distracted by everything, so I forgot and neglected my blog. Therefore, I will start this all over again.

My dragon eggs come in 6 different sizes, from S to 3XL. S dragon eggs are about 6,5 cm in height (about 2 1/2 ") and 3XL dragon eggs are 22 cm (almost 9"). 

Dragon eggs sizes
Some people ask me how I make my dragon eggs. What I can say is that each scale is individually cut and attached to an egg base, with lot of hard work, magic and love. Then they are covered with layers of acrylic paint and finished with two coats of acrylic spray, so the are very durable. I don't use ingredients of animal origin. 

Currently I have 7 dragon species, and preparing 3 more: 
  1. Starry Dragon
  2. Fire Heart
  3. Twilight Storm
  4. Sky Master
  5. Fire and Ice Twin Dragons
  6. Midnight Shadow
  7. Golden Dust
  8. Forest Blast
  9. Galaxy Protector
  10. Red Torch (coming soon)
All dragon eggs can be purchased directly from me, or from my shop on Etsy.

Before I've made my first original dragon egg, I've made a set of dragon eggs inspired by Game of Thrones series (I'm a huuuuuuge fan). This was the first dragon egg I've ever made.

Game of Thrones dragon egg - Rhaegal

And this is the first dragon egg set I've made. It was inspired by Game of Thrones. Rhaegal, Drogon and Viserion tucked in a chest. :) Dracarys!

Game of Thrones dragon eggs


Recently I've made dragon eggs set inspired by the book A Song of Ice and Fire, and the eggs match the description from the book:
One egg was a deep green, with burnished bronze flecks that came and went depending on how Dany turned it. Another was pale cream streaked with gold. The last was black, as black as a midnight sea, yet alive with scarlet ripples and swirls.

This is pretty much all for this post. I will introduce each specie individually, so keep posted.

Updates:
Sky Master dragon
Fire Heart dragon

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар