Странице

20. 11. 2015.

Dragon Eggs Inspired by "Game of Thrones" the book from "A Song of Ice and Fire" Series

This is one more thing I've got that is ready to ship - the Game of Thrones dragon egg set. A real fandom thing. I've left it for a separate post, because I have so many wonderful photos, and I couldn't choose just one. It's a set of dragon eggs that I've made according to the book, not the TV show, because I prefer their description in the book:

One egg was a deep green, with burnished bronze flecks that came and went depending on how Dany turned it. Another was pale cream streaked with gold. The last was black, as black as a midnight sea, yet alive with scarlet ripples and swirls.

I took my time in creating this set, and it took me days until I was satisfied with the result. I'm not trying to brag about it, I just wanted them to look like I've imagined them. I'm a huge fan of the Game of Thrones, and it was real pleasure for me to create this dragon eggs set. I've found a beautiful wooden chest, for which I believe fits perfectly with the complete story. And, of course, it's a limited edition set, because I've spent a little too much time making it.








This is the true gothic Khaleesi, who looks wonderful with her purple hair.



And recently I've been to Evenstar Fantasy Festival, as a seller, and I was lucky to find these 3 wonderful Game of Thrones cosplayers - Daenerys Targaryen, Lord Petyr Baelish (known as Littlefinger) and Lord Varys. So, for the first time, Drogon, Rhaegal and Viserion were reunited with Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, Queen of Meereen Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea Breaker of Chains, Mother of Dragons. :) (I hope I've got Daenerys' title right LOL)

Photo credits: Piroshki Photography


And, of course, I had to include myself in photos with all of them. :))) It was their idea that each of them holds the dragon egg matching their robe. :)

Photo credits: Piroshki Photography

Photo credits: Piroshki Photography

And a couple more photos of my favorite dragon eggs.





Нема коментара:

Постави коментар