Странице

16. 11. 2015.

Magic Wands, Christmas Shopping Special Offer

My Early Christmas Shopping campaign continues with another special offer: free personalized ownership certificate for each wand purchased (printable digital file). 

Choose a wand from my shop and add a note with your purchase, containing following info: name of the person, title of the wand owner (witch, wizard etc) and paper format (Letter 8” ½ x 11” inch or A4). 

These are just some of the wands currently available, but check back my Magic Wands shop section regularly, as new wands are added daily. Each magic wand is hand made and one of a kind - there are no two identical wands. Once it's sold, it's gone.

And yes, I know I still owe you the part two of 10% discount on Ready to Ship Bags, and I promise, I will post it ASAP. :)


Gold and green magic wand (shop here). Photo credits: Mila Raskolnjikov
Moonstone magic wand (shop here)


Black and copper magic Wand with leather grip (shop here)


All wands are 100% kitty approved, after being carefully inspected by my special apprentice ;)

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар